1. Click on the Cloudwinder icon on the main UI to open the Cloudwinder panel.
2. Click on Enter to start your adventure at Cloudwinder.
3. There are 100 guards at Cloudwinder, making it very challenging to reach the top and get to Skyrift.
4. You will be awarded precious gem packs by defeating guards on each level.
Fallen Fortress,the 56th server for Shadowbound will be going live on November 25th at 10:00 AM GMT.
Check out the awesome new server events HERE and stay tuned for more upcoming systems and events!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Stick to the Forum
R2Games Shadowbound Ops Team
Requirement: Level 25
How to access: Click the Merc Icon on the main toolbar
The Mercenary Card system allows players to view all types of mercenaries and whether or not they have been collected yet. Every time a new mercenary is recruited, it will be added to the player’s collection within the card system.
The Mercenary Card system contains 10 tabs which display the various kinds of mercenaries available. Additionally, collecting mercenaries can earn players combos which will earn them permanent combo stats as well as neat gift packs.
· There are 13 normal card combos, plus 1 hidden combo. Cards can be found in dungeons, the Market and by crafting.
· Each card has unique stats with bonus combo stats.
· Cards can be split into card shards and used to craft o...
Skull Reef, the 25th server for Shadowbound will be live on September 7th at 08:00 AM PDT. Check out the awesome new server events HERE and stay tuned for more upcoming systems and events!
1. The 3v3 event is open every from 10:30 to 11:30, and from 22:00 to 23:00. Each player can collect rewards up to 10 times per day.
2. The event unlocks at level 31.
3. When the event is open, players need to form a team on their own server, and the system will automatically match them with a team of similar levels across all servers.
4. The two teams will fight each other in the 3v3 Arena.
5. Players get Arena points as rewards for participating in battles in the 3v3 Arena. The points can be used to buy wings and other precious gears and items from the Arena shop.
Elsword Online players have a new character to check out now that Chung has entered the game. According to devs, Chung is an imposing brawler with a big canon to back up his fists.
As prince of the Seiker Family, Chung’s birthright entitles him to a set of armor called Freitunier. By donning the Freitunier, Chung is able to become a human fortress, vanquishing enemies with the Destroyer, his trusty cannon. Skillfully navigating levels through the use of Hyper Mode and the Cannonball System, Chung crushes opponents with his offensive power and nimble escapes. Upon reaching level 15, Chung can expand his fighting prowess as a hot-shot Shooting Guardian or damage-dealing Fury Guardian.
Find out more about Elsword.Read More
The Elsword Online team has sent word that Halloween Haunts has arrived in game. The update includes a special Halloween-themed dungeon to explore and can recruit a Hallow Witch pet.
In addition to the above, players can create and dye costumes, participate in a 'create a wallpaper' and pumpkin carving contests and more. The event is scheduled to last through November 2nd.
Find out more on the Elsword Online site.