Marvel Heroes 1.19 Patch Notes
A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Returns
A.R.M.O.R. Incursion has returned to Marvel Heroes! Assist Jocasta and the agents of A.R.M.O.R. by defeating threats throughout the game.
Enemies drop a set number of ARMOR Drives according to this key:
25 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
- All-Father Brevik (Bovineheim)
15 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
- Cow Commander Brevik (Confidential Bovine Sector)
10 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
7 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
- Cosmic Terminal Doctor Doom
5 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
Green Terminal Doctor Doom
All Raid Bosses
4 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
- Mr. Hyde
3 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
2 A.R.M.O.R. Drives
- Loki (Superheroic Story Mode)
- Terminal Bosses: Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin, Magneto
- Cosmic Doop in Midtown
- All Cosmic Bounty Chests, including the ones found in the Confidential Bovine Sector, Bovineheim, Bronx Zoo and Wakanda Mines.
- Kurse and Mega-Sentinel in Midtown
1 A.R.M.O.R. Drive
- Lizard and Kraven in Bronx Zoo
- Wizard in Wakanda Mines
- Most Midtown bosses (Kurse and Mega-Sentinel award more)
- Most Terminal bosses (except Dr. Doom, Kurse, Kingpin, Mandarin and Magneto)
High Chance of an A.R.M.O.R. Drive (Modified by special item find)
- Every Doop in Midtown
- Every wave chest in X-Defense and Holo-Sim
- Most Minibosses within Terminals
- End chests from Holo-Sim and X-Defense drop a high number of A.R.M.O.R. Drives (based on final wave completed)
- All Legendary Quests award A.R.M.O.R. Drives based on their length, just like Odin Marks
NOTE: These may show up directly into your currency tab, and not drop on the ground.
- Normal enemies throughout the game have a small chance of dropping an ARMOR Drive. There is no “insurance policy” timer on these drops, so nothing is guaranteed, but this will have a noticeable effect for anyone defeating normal enemies in any zone.
Red Bosses have a small chance of dropping a bonus ARMOR Drive
Cosmic Bosses have a higher chance of dropping a bonus ARMOR Drive (and Doctor Doom simply drops 2 more always)
Daily Login Gift
- Several A.R.M.O.R. Drives are included with the A.R.M.O.R. Bounty Chest each day for simply logging in during the A.R.M.O.R. Incursion Event.
General Design Notes
The goal here was to noticeable increase the rate of ARMOR Drives for everyone, with several more viable options added, so nobody feels like they cannot play their favorite mode.
We’re going to watch this event closely (and play it as much as possible). For next event, we’ll buff any mode that doesn’t feel fair. We’ll be asking for feedback towards the end of the weekend, once people have played for a couple of days.